STUDY ROOM POLICY
Study Room Reservation Time Periods
- Maximum time allowed is 2 hours.
- Reservations are limited to one 2-hour session per day per user.
Study Room Reservation Procedures
- Reservations may be made up to 1 week in advance, however you are limited to a total of 9 hours maximum per week.
- If the study room user is late for their reservation, the study room will only be held for 15 minutes past the time the room was booked, afterwards the reservation will be subject to cancelation.
- Library staff reserves the right to cancel reservations at any time for any reason.
DSPS Study Room (IVC Library Room 200-J)
- The DSPS study room is available for reservation through the DSPS office
- Please contact DSPS at 949-451-5630 to reserve Room 200-J
IVC Library staff reserves the right to make exceptions to this policy at any time.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding